Hoggstowne Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Which forms of social media should we address?

3 posters

Go down

Which forms of social media should we address? Empty Which forms of social media should we address?

Post by Albert Dumblewort Thu Mar 22, 2018 10:25 am

It's safe to say we have facebook covered, but many (younger witches and wizards) are moving away from facebook. Ideally, it would be nice to have a person dedicated to updating the SM we have accounts on, or a person on each account. I don't use twitter (I'm not that interesting) and loath Instagram, but I've got facebook covered (and even enjoy do it). We'll soon have a website where we'll have links to our various accounts.
Albert Dumblewort
Albert Dumblewort
Admin

https://hoggstowne-forum.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Which forms of social media should we address? Empty Re: Which forms of social media should we address?

Post by Guest Thu Mar 22, 2018 11:08 am

I'm on Instagram and don't mind adding a HT account there once we're ready. I think David set up a Twitter for us, nothing doing with it yet but it's there when we need it. I'm guessing those are the biggies. Oddly, Ravelry (which is only for people who do fiber arts) has a really active HP group so I'll take care of posting there, too. I did for Year One.

Back to top Go down

Which forms of social media should we address? Empty Re: Which forms of social media should we address?

Post by Albert Dumblewort Thu Mar 22, 2018 11:18 am

Which forms of social media should we address? Thumb-10
Albert Dumblewort
Albert Dumblewort
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 22, 2018 3:42 pm

All 3 of those social medias can be connected right? So when something gets posted to one, it gets posted to all.

Back to top Go down

Post by Andaxia Moonstar Thu Mar 22, 2018 9:39 pm

I know Instagram allows you to cross-post on FB, as I use that occasionally.  I think Twitter does too, but I closed my Twitter account last year because I never used it.

I think David set us up with Youtube, which will come in handy for fun little vids.

I know a lot of people love Snapchat, and that is trendy right now.  I don't use it, but we might want to have an account there.

Other social media sites I know of are Pinterest (don't think we need that one) and Tumblr (maybe?).
Andaxia Moonstar
Andaxia Moonstar
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 22, 2018 10:43 pm

According to my teenagers, Snapchat is dying

Back to top Go down

Post by MargaretMcClanahan Sun Mar 25, 2018 9:44 pm

I am all for keeping Twitter and Instagram updated. I access both, not on a regular basis, but I can change that.

MargaretMcClanahan
MargaretMcClanahan

Back to top Go down

Post by Albert Dumblewort Sun Mar 25, 2018 10:52 pm

Splendid! What I shall do is provide banners (on dropbox) and other promotional material for you guys to post.
Albert Dumblewort
Albert Dumblewort
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 08, 2018 1:39 pm

Youtube Account is created for Always Entertainment Co.
   Login: alwaysentertainmentco@ gmail.com
   Password: Page394!

Instagram account is created for Always Entertainment Co.
   Login: alwaysentertainmentco@ gmail.com
   Password: Page394!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 08, 2018 5:20 pm

Great! Thank you!

Sent from Topic'it App

Back to top Go down

Post by Albert Dumblewort Thu Apr 26, 2018 1:08 pm

Once again I say: THANK YOU David!
Albert Dumblewort
Albert Dumblewort
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down