Hoggstowne Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Registration Forms

Go down

Registration Forms Empty Registration Forms

Post by Andaxia Moonstar Sat Apr 21, 2018 8:11 pm

The spreadsheet for the registration form and registration payment tracking is up on the website. Please review and comment below with any changes you feel should be made.
Andaxia Moonstar
Andaxia Moonstar
Admin

Back to top Go down

Registration Forms Empty Re: Registration Forms

Post by Guest Sun Apr 22, 2018 1:36 pm

My comments are below:

1) Is Wand Dueling an activity? If so, would that make sense to put it into the tracking for when a student registers?

2) Hotel rooms. We are not tracking/registering that portion correct?

3) Book Drive. Do we want people to register and sign up to participate in the book drive?

4) Should we have a tab to track meals and break it down by entree and for each attendee show what meals they are getting? I feel that would be too busy on the main registration page and it might be good to show it by attendee.

5) Do the cells "Paid-To-Date" actually auto calculate the amounts?

6) If we are going to allow people to mail in a check, we should indicate whether the $ paid was a check or CC or Paypal. It could help us in the future know how most people pay.

Other than that, I think it looks great! Nicely arranged.

Back to top Go down

Post by Andaxia Moonstar Sun Apr 22, 2018 3:12 pm

David_Gianino wrote:

1) Is Wand Dueling an activity? If so, would that make sense to put it into the tracking for when a student registers?

2) Hotel rooms. We are not tracking/registering that portion correct?

3) Book Drive. Do we want people to register and sign up to participate in the book drive?

4) Should we have a tab to track meals and break it down by entree and for each attendee show what meals they are getting? I feel that would be too busy on the main registration page and it might be good to show it by attendee.

5) Do the cells "Paid-To-Date" actually auto calculate the amounts?

6) If we are going to allow people to mail in a check, we should indicate whether the $ paid was a check or CC or Paypal. It could help us in the future know how most people pay.

1. If we decide to make Dueling an extracurricular/sign-up event, I can easily add that.

2. Right. We don't need to track the specifics of the booked rooms, just the number in our block that are reserved. The exception are the ones that will be comped, or partially comped, which I will be tracking on the budget workbook.

3. Same as with number one.

4. That's a really good idea. If we will have meals set up by Sept 1 so they can be added to the registration page of the website, I can easily track that. I'll probably just put a Y/N on the first tab for each meal (so four new columns) and then break it down by details on a third tab for meal tracking.

5. At this time it does not. I am thinking of creating another tab with more details to track specific payments per attendee, and then using a formula to have this column auto-calculate from that tab. However, there is a formula for the Amount Still Due column; if that number is greater than zero, then it automatically highlights those cells red to show the account is not PIF.

6. That is indicated in Column R, and will be built into the more-detail pmt tab I will build as mentioned above.

Great points and remarks - thank you!
Andaxia Moonstar
Andaxia Moonstar
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 22, 2018 5:37 pm

No additions or issues, just wanted to say this looks great!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down